Welcome to Dubai British School.
The DBS Admissions Office is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Sunday to Thursday. Tours are conducted on a scheduled basis - please enquire with Reception for booking.
For our fee structure, please click here.
Before applying, please click here to check Admissions availability for the relevant year group and academic year. Please note that the application fee of AED500 is non-refundable and that submitting an application does not guarantee a place. Please see the information below regarding the application process.
To complete the application process, the following documents are required as a complete package. Forms are available by clicking the relevant form to the left.
- Completed Application Form
- Non-refundable registration fee of AED500 (and credit card authorisation form if sending in the application electronically)
- Copies of school reports for the last 2 years (must be legally translated if not issued in English)
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs (with your child's name written on the back)
- 1 copy of applicant's birth certificate (must be legally translated if not issued in English or Arabic)
- 1 copy of applicant's passport and residence visa*
- 1 copy of each parents’/guardians’ passports and residence visas*
- Emirates ID copy of student and parents/guardians*
- Transfer certificate supporting year group applied for (please see transfer certificate information regarding attestation for overseas countries - only required upon acceptance)
*Emirates IDs and visa copies may follow later for overseas families but are required by the KHDA Registration deadline.
If you are seeking availability for a closed year group, you may also wish to consider applying to DBS for the following academic year. We also recommend contacting our sister schools, Dubai British Foundation (FS1 & FS2) and Dubai British School Jumeirah Park (Years 1-8, Year 9 and higher from 2017 onwards).